Thank you Cosmpolitan SA and GNC for the opportunity to Live Well while being Feminine Fun and Fearless!
For the next six weeks I get to be fit and fabulous and spam everyone about it in the process, I personally could not ask for more. Supplements from really good brands cost a fortune! I crunched the numbers between personal training, gym membership, tone-tone-at-home gym equipment and clothing, I’m going to be saving around R3000 a month. That’s R36k that could go toward that nice new Vespa!
There’s a catch though, for the next 6 weeks I need to train alone using GNC’s awesome products and actually make progress. Because I don’t have a gym membership at the moment, I am forced to make do with the equipment I have at home and the Nike Training App, how bad can that be?
Should I win the personal trainer I will get my pound of flesh:
6 x training days a week
A specialised training regime for bikini and fitness models
An Eating plan I will be able to maintain, simple is better
Incorporating Yoga into my weight training routine.
I’m sure I will come up with more, trust me I will keep you posted. Watch this space.
This summarises me and most of the girls I know perfectly!
1. If there’s a class, practice, or training session happening the next morning, you can bet she will either call it an early night and go home (without you) — lest she wake up at 5 am, scramble over you in the dark to get her workout clothes on, and make absolutely zero apologies about being up so early and interrupting your sleep.
2. She’s going to want to eat. A lot.
3. But no, it’s not nice or fair game for you to make jokes or any backhanded judgment about how much she eats.
4. And while yes, she’ll want to house burgers every now and again, chances are she’s going to want to fuel her body right for her workouts. (She’ll just get fries and a salad.)
5. She’s not keeping in shape for your benefit. She does it for herself, you’re just lucky to reap the side effects.
View original post 423 more words